Why people or company’s hire a Coach?
1. They want something more specifically they want a result:
Here are some example or reasons to why people or company’s hire a Coach.
- A sales professional wants to increase the sales numbers!
- An executive wants to grow the company Internationally!
- A middle manager wants to find the dream career!
- A small business owner wants to have a more better work life balance!
- A company changes strategy and but are unsure how this will be perceived.
2. They can no longer settle for the status quo. Looking at the examples above here are more and deeper reasons.
- A sales professional personal situation has changes and needs a higher bonus check
- An executive can’t get the team to take the required initiatives and the board of directors or investors are breathing down their neck.
- A middle manager is bored with his job and can’t take another year doing this meaningless job!
- A small business owner works 80 hours a week and feels like a slave to the business!
- The company changes strategy to be more cost-effective and needs to lay of people.
How can I help?
Most Business or people will face the feeling that they stand in front of a crossroad in some areas and not really knowing where to go. When they look to the left, they find familiar and safe surroundings.
When they look to the right, the path looks uncertain. Even though it looks uncertain, they also know that path has a lot of thrill, beauty, and excitement.
Which road will You Take?
Free discovery session where the client sets the agenda and i explain about the coaching process.
Our clients testimonials
Lars A really helped me overcome my fears and become a way more motivated business leader. He helped me bring back my focus and pushed me to find a way to motivate myself even on the tough days. Would really recommend Lars A to everyone who would like to become better, more motivated, and achieve their goals. Form salespeople to executive leaders.